Foundry and Machine Shop
GSL is a sand casting foundry which has over 2 decades of experience in manufacturing castings as per customer specifications. The installed capacity of the plant at present is about 800 Metric Tonnes per month. All the operations are in house to give a rigid control on the quality of the product.
About 5 years ago, keeping in view of the rising demand for finished components, GSL invested in state of the art machining facility of over 10000 sq ft with a host of modern CNC milling machines, both Vertical and Horizontal, to have a wide flexibility of machining operations.
The company has been accredited with ISO 9001: 2015. Also, keeping in view of the environment and occupational safety norms in the international market, we have also got the 14001 and 45001 certifications from a IMA accredited body.
We are catering to the following industries at present
- Tractor OEMs
- NLCV OEMs
- Rolling Mill Industry
- Boiler Manufacturing Industry
- Earth Moving OEM Industry
- Marine Industry
- FG 250
- FG 230
- ALLOYED CAST IRON
Our Assurance of Quality
Godawri Spherocast Limited is committed to optimizing the customer satisfaction and strives to achieve the goal of execellence in the field of manufacturing and supply of all kinds of quality CI castings with accurate dimensions, zerp metallurgical defects and adhering to the delivery schedule by :
- Continual improvement through ongoing plant automation and technological development.
- using environmentally sustainable technologies for improving levels of productivity and efficiency.
- Applying quality managment system wiht close co-operation and involvement of management its employees adn business associates.
- To comply with ISO 9001:2015 and applicable regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Improving the quality of life of its employees through safe, ethical work pratices.
Integrated Management Policy
Godwari spherocast limited is committed to achieve the customer satisfaction through timely delivery of products, to being an environment friendly company in all its activities, products and services and to provide safe and healthy working environment to all employees as an integral part of business performanace through.
- Complaince with applicable legal and with other requirements to which the organisation subscribes that relate to its environment aspects and OH&S hazards.
- Continual improvement in the Quality, Occupational Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems Performance.
- Reducing risks prevention of injury, ill health and all types of pollution.
- Promotion of activities for conservation of resources by Environmental Management.
- Enchancement of Quality, Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health awareness amongst employees, customers and suppliers by proactive communication and training.